TEMPTU S/B Foundation Start Set 12-Pack
- S/B Foundation in shades Porcelain 001, Blush Ivory 002, Ivory 003, Sand 004, Pure Beige 005, Toffee, 006, Golden Honey 007, Clay 008, Natural Mocha 009, Cappuccino 010, Dark Cocoa 011 and Espresso 012 / 12 x .25 oz. bottles
The iconic formula and pro favorite, S/B Foundation is the gold standard in silicone-based airbrush makeup featuring a soft-focus, skin-perfecting finish. This formula provides a natural, healthy glow to the skin with sheer to full, buildable coverage that lasts all day. Designed for versatility, it can be mixed for a customized color and can be applied by airbrush, fingertips, brush, or sponge.
- Dewy, natural-looking, skin-like finish
- 12 custom-blendable shades
- Long-lasting for all-day wear
- Leaves skin glowing
- Buildable coverage
- Silicone-based formula
- Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Non-Comedogenic and Hypoallergenic
- Can be applied by airbrush or by hand, sponge or brush
Includes all 12 long-lasting, custom-blendable shades:
- Porcelain 001: The fairest yellow-based shade of our airbrush foundations. Great for highlighting the T-zone and to lighten up darker shades.
- Blush Ivory 002: This peach-based color is ideal for skin tones that require slightly more warmth. Also great for highlighting the T-zone or sweeping under the brow bone.
- Ivory 003: A soft yellow-based shade for lighter skin tones.
- Sand 004: A yellow-based shade for light-to-medium skin tones.
- Pure Beige 005: A true medium shade with pink undertones.
- Toffee 006: A perfect shade for medium complexions with olive undertones.
- Golden Honey 007: A sun-kissed medium shade with golden undertones.
- Clay 008: The warmest of our medium shades. You can create a neutral bronzer by adding a drop or two of our violet adjuster.
- Natural Mocha 009: A rich blend of neutral brown hues, this shade matches most medium-to-dark skin tones.
- Cappuccino 010: Use this shade for the deepest complexions with olive undertones.
- Dark Cocoa 011: Dark Cocoa is the chameleon of all S/B foundations. Use straight out of the bottle as a base or a dark contour color.
- Espresso 012: A rich brown with red undertones.